Practical advice for organic beekeepers
- fao.org: Article "How to make added value products with dead bees"
Article explaining how to use dead bees for apitherapeutic effect.
- centerforfoodsafety.org: Article "5 Simple Steps to Help Bees and Other Pollinators"
Suggests maintaining the health and vitality of pollinators by taking steps to provide a healthier environment for bees by creating a more sustainable and organic food future.
- europeanlandowners.org: Interview "Wild flowering landscapes & bee-friendly farm machinery"
Presenting an insect-friendly mowing technique that protects pollinators.
- authentic-routes.com: Website "ApiRoutes"
Offering taylor-made travel to beekeepers in different countries to destinations around the globe.
- beetime.eu: Blog "Beetime"
Blog on beekeeping news
- veterans-and-bees.com: Website "Rehabilitation program Help On Bee Wings"
Program "Help on bee wings" as a chance for wounded and injured war (anti-terroristic operation) veterans to gain confidence and hope in life and work.
Bee and beekeeping books
- princeton.edu: Website "Princeton University Press"
Find books on the topic of bees