Impact of pesticides
- ec.europa.eu: EU legislation on MRLs
Detailed survey on maximum residue levels of pesticides
- ecowatch.com: Article "Court Fails to Protect Bees From Toxic Pesticides"
A lawsuit seeking to protect honeybees and the broader environment from unregulated harms caused by certain insecticides was ruled against.
- sciencedaily.com: Article "Two neonicotinoid insecticides may have inadvertent contraceptive effects on male honey bees"
Focus on drone sperm quality affected by neonics. The study strengthens calls for more thorough environmental risk assessments of these insecticides as well as other crop protection products in order to protect bees and other beneficial organisms.
- springer.com: Scientific article "Effects of synthetic acaricides on honey bee grooming behavior against the parasitic Varroa destructor mite"
Effects of synthetic acaricides on honey bee grooming behaviour
- tfsp.info: Study "Worldwide Integrated Assessment of the Impact of Systemic Pesticides on Biodiversity and Ecosystems (WIA)"
Synthetic study of 1'121 published peer-reviewed studies on neonics, peer reviewed, and published as open access so that it can be thoroughly examined by others.
- theorganicview.com: Interview and video "What Is The True Reality Facing Bees?"
Former USDA scientist, Dr. Jonathan Lundgren talks about what the reality is for honeybees regarding the impact of neonicotinoids.